Following from last year’s internship, Aaron Frazee joins us again this December for our IHOP Internship II.
Topics this year include:
• The Why and What of the Global Prayer Movement at the End-of-the-Age
• The House of Prayer as our Eternal Identity
• What is the House of Prayer in the spirit of the Tabernacle of David?
• Harp & Bowl Intercessory Worship
Dates: 10 – 14 December 2014 (Wed – Sun)
Cost: $30 (teachings only); $40 (teachings + harp & bowl clinic)
Limited to 100 seats!
The Call 2014 conference messages are available for purchase on an MP3 CD for $5!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
The topics for the various sessions can be found below.
11 Sept 2014
|1. Take heed WHAT you heart and HOW you hear|
12 Sept 2014
|2. The First and Great Commandment (I)
3. The First and Great Commandment (II)
4. Who is Jesus? Matt. 16:15
5. The First and Great Commandment (III)
13 Sept 2014
|6.The Call to Individual Readiness – Luke 18
7. Until All Nations Sing – Isaiah 42
8. The Call to Wisdom in this Hour
9. Being the People of One Thing
14 Sept 2014
|10. Living with an Eternal Perspective
11. Single-minded Focus on Jesus – the Book of Philippians
Day by day, global pressure is being brought to bear on the nation of Israel. Israel is currently under intense criticism from the international community for pursuing its current course of military action in Gaza in response to Hamas’s rocket attacks from Gaza. As of 23 July, an estimated 649 Palestinians, 32 Israeli soldiers and three Israeli civilians have been killed in the fighting. Understandably, the global pressure on Israel to pursue peace with the Palestinians will continue to increase….