Saturday, 7 December 2019
9:30am – 10pm
(Closing date: 4 December, 2359 hrs)
Venue: 165 Sims Ave, Harvest Care Centre, #06-03, Singapore 387606
The 1-Day Seminar on the House of Prayer and Harp & Bowl, held twice a year – in June and December, is a short and intensive course that provides a brief introduction to the House of Prayer and the Harp & Bowl Intercessory Worship Model. The Seminar is designed to give participants understanding of the premise for the House of Prayer in the spirit of the Tabernacle of David and have a taste of doing Harp and Bowl intercessory worship.
Participants will be equipped to understand:
- The Whys and Whats of the House of Prayer in the spirit of the Tabernacle of David;
- The Values behind the House of Prayer and the Harp & Bowl Model;
- The Harp & Bowl Intercessory Worship Model and how to flow in worship and prayer using the model.
About the 1-Day Seminar
The Lord is undoubtedly raising up a global worship and prayer movement the likes of which the Church has never seen. This move of God transcends geographical boundaries, age groups and denominational backgrounds. The Lord’s hand is evident as He propels the Church towards stepping into the fullness of her identity as the House of Prayer that partners with Him in intercession, from the place of intimacy, to advance His Kingdom.
The House of Prayer in the spirit of the Tabernacle of David is God’s vehicle to mature the Church in this very identity as the House of Prayer. More than just a structure, it reveals what God is looking for in a Church that partners intimately with Him in the season just before His imminent return.
Who should attend
- Those who want to have an introductory understanding of the Global Prayer Movement and the House of Prayer that operates in the spirit of the Tabernacle of David;
- Worship leaders, musicians and singers who desire to be equipped in Harp & Bowl Intercessory Worship.
- The Global Prayer Movement at the End of the Age
- The House of Prayer in the spirit of the Tabernacle of David
- Antiphonal and Prophetic Singing
- The Harp & Bowl Model
- Apostolic Intercessory Worship
The seminar combines teaching with a live demonstration of an intercessory worship session and a hands-on Harp & Bowl clinic. Participants will have the opportunity to pray, worship lead, play an instrument and / or sing during the clinic (subject to participants’ skill-sets).
|9:30am – 9:50am||Worship|
|9:50am – 12:30pm||Welcome + Morning Teaching Sessions|
|12:30pm – 1:45pm||Lunch Break + Practice for teams|
|1:45pm – 4pm||Afternoon Teaching Sessions|
|4pm – 4:30pm||Tea Break (for soundcheck)|
|4:30pm – 6pm||Live Demonstration of Harp & Bowl Intercessory Worship|
|6pm – 7pm||Dinner Break + Practice for teams|
|7pm – 8:30pm||Prayer and Prophetic Singing Clinics|
|8:30pm – 10pm||Live Hands-On Harp & Bowl Clinics|